[Kroupware] Problem with Client and Server v1.0

Andreas Gungl Andreas.Gungl at osp-dd.de
Wed Jul 16 17:06:18 CEST 2003

Am Montag, 14. Juli 2003 16:57 schrieb hi-du at gmx.de:
> > In users login ->Forward email and Vacation produce:
> > Could not log on to timsieved daemon on your IMAP server
> > sieve://127.0.0.1:2000
>
> o.k. my mistake. external mail domain

Hi,

I've the same problem here. I've already checked that the directories a-z
exist below /kolab/var/imapd/sieve/ (as it were suggested in another
message). They do, but I've no idea where to search now.

An additional question: How do you log in the web frontend as normal user?
Is it possible that this is the reason why the logon to the deamon fails?

TIA,
Andreas

Andreas