[Kroupware] SuSE paths for config script

Michael Soibelman kindhornman at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 13 15:43:13 CEST 2003

Hi.  I'm NOT a c++  programmer and have only modified a config.in file a few
times now!  While trying to install Kroupware on my SuSE 8.1 system I get the
following at the end of ./config....

checking for KDE... libraries /opt/kde3/lib, headers /opt/kde3/include
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not found - you
need to install kdelibs first.

Now, I read somewhere about the packages kdewidgets.so and kdewidgets.la
needing to be found....(checking if UIC has KDE plugins available...)On my
system they are at:

  /opt/kde3/lib/kde3/plugins/designer

Is there a way to do something like ./configure
--with-plugins-dir=:/opt/kde3/lib/kde3/plugins/designer        ?????

Thanks in advance for any help.

Michael Soibelman