[Kroupware] OpenGroupware.org formed through SKYRiX open sourcing its Groupware server

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-kolab at benshaw.com
Thu Jul 10 18:23:02 CEST 2003

> done we will have a usable beta available.   I must note ANYTHING
> involving MAPI is like pulling teeth out of a rabid bear while smothered
> in raw ground beef.

Ha!  I'll have to remember that saying...

> Due to lack of interest and the relivily slow pace of kolabs development
> we have been stuck on other projects.  As interest grows and now that
> kolab is stable enough for us to test on we are makeing further progress.

Count this as an interested vote.  In fact, if you can, count it as 35
interested votes, because that is how many people are here on Outlook that
I'd like to move to something else.  Right now I'm experimenting with
Exchange4Linux but it's speed is abysmal...  Mind you I'm doing a LOT of
importing now and not much actual using.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew