[Kroupware] Problems with KMail

Arend van Beelen arend at auton.nl
Thu Jul 10 11:23:10 CEST 2003

Hi!

We're seriously implementing Kolab now within our
business, but we ran into some trouble with a KMail
client. I installed kroupware-RC4 on the machine. After
setting up the machine it started synchronizing --
everything went fine here. But then, when I clicked the
public calendar and told KMail it was calendar, some
trouble occurred. First of all, loading KOrganizer was
_very_ slow, taking at least 15 seconds to load. Okay, our
public calendar contained over 1200 items, but the Outlook
clients don't have trouble with that either. But then I
got very odd errors about conflicting ID's (something the
Outlook clients - with Bynari InsightConnector) didn't
mourn about either. I made a screenshot of the error which
you can view here:
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen/foutmelding.png. If you know
how to resolve this, I would be very happy since it
returns every time someone clicks the folder on that
client.
Finally, I would like to translate the folder locations to
Dutch settings, so it's compatible with the Dutch Outlook
client. How can I do this? Are those settings somewhere in
a .po file? And if so, where?

Thanks again,

Arend jr.