[Kroupware] How to change the manager password?

Wim Bakker wim at unetix.nl
Tue Jul 8 11:44:24 CEST 2003

Hello,

I encountered the following problem with the manager password
as chosen during install :
------------------------------------
sh: -c: line 1: `/kolab/etc/kolab/workaround.sh user.public Reva*))! | sed -e
/localhost/d'
sh: -c: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
So I decided to change the manager password in kolab.conf
to alphanumerical characters only, but  now I get the following error
on starting the kolab server:
Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined value at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab
line 302, <DATA> line 283.
and in the webinterface I can't login with the
new password , but only still with the old with the
troublesome ')' characters in it.

TIA
Wim Bakker