[Kroupware] Re: RC2-Calendar sharing (bug?)

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Jul 7 10:59:05 CEST 2003

On Sunday 06 July 2003 10:24, Rene Ouderling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When  users publish their calendars they are written on the server (in
> the directory freebusy) as: client1 at rent-it-professionals.nl.vfb,
> client2 at ... and so on.
> When a meeting is scheduled and someone is invited, the calender
> information for the invited person doesn't show any significant
> information, just a grey striped box.
> The strange thing is that in the apache-error-log I see that it coudn't
> find the file client2.vfb. (The calender file without the domain
> suffix) When I for example rename the file in the freebusy directory
> client2 at rent-it-professionals.nl.vfb to client2.vfb, the calendar
> sharing works fine.
> What am I doing wrong?

Something is wrong there. The freebusy list files are supposed to be
client1.vfb (the code strips everything in the mailing list from '@'). My
guess is that you need to upgrade to RC4. This should give you a *much*
smoother ride, since a lot of bugs where fixed since RC2.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark