[Kroupware] Re: Shared calendar bug in KDE client

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Sun Jul 6 17:27:32 CEST 2003

> On Friday 04 July 2003 15:59, Martin Konold wrote:
> > The missing feature is that you have to explicitly tell the KDE client that
> > this shared folder contains a calendar.
>
> Do we already have come to a conclusion on
> the best way to indicate this on the folder of the server?
> (Probably a kolab-devel@ topic)
>
> > The crash is of course a bug.
>
> As far as I understand there was no crash,
> only the attribute did not stick.

I didn't say I was certain whether it actually was a crash. But I highly
doubt whether the attribute didn't stick. Because if that would be the
case, how do you explain KOrganizer is shown for a fraction of a second?
And if I go to the properties of the folder, Calendar is preselected in
the combo box where I can specify the type of folder, indicating it did
remember the correct type.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

"For I know now, I'm a puppet in a silent stage show."
- Nightwish