[Kroupware] RC2 calendar sharing

Rene Ouderling m.n.e.ouderling at rent-it-professionals.nl
Sat Jul 5 01:41:37 CEST 2003

Op vrijdag 04 juli 2003 22:24, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> On Friday 04 July 2003 22:12, Rene Ouderling wrote:
> > I'm still testing with Kolab 1.0 en the RC2 clients. The following
> > problem has taken me busy for two days and running through archives and
> > documentation can't seem to find the solution.
> > I have two clients:
> > 1/ I publish FB for the two clients (check of the folder freebusy on the
> > webserver shows that there are two vbf files)
> > 2/ I schedule for client1 a meeting and invite client2 (on a time I know
> > client2 should not be available). When I select client2 from the
> > addresbook it comes with a grey striped box after the name and
> > email-address. It doesn't display the busy time.
> >
> > When I test for example in konqueror ;
> > webdavs://mykolabserver/freebusy/client2@mydomain.nl.vfb
> > it opens in Kwrite and shows the following correct information;
> >
> >  :20030725T100000Z/20030725T111500Z
> >
> > Has anybody an idea what is going wrong?
>
> Hard to guess.
>
> Please check if your client really tries to fetch this file?
> You should be able to see this on the kolab server in the apache log.
> It might be that your settings in the Groupware automation for the
> KOrganizer part are not correct.

You are right. In the apache-error log I see that it could not find
client1.vbf. That to me is strange because the files are written in the
freebusy folder as client1 at mydomain.vbf. But the the application wants it
without the domainname?. In the Groupware automation I log in with
client1 at mydomain (or so to speak the email-address).
When I change for example in FB client1 at rent-it-professionals.nl.vfb to
client1.vfb it works, but I think it is not the intention that everytime I
upload my freebusy calender I have to manually change the file on the server
:-).

--
Mvg

Rent IT-Professionals