[Kroupware] Re: Debian packages of kroupware client?

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Fri Jul 4 15:40:53 CEST 2003

On Friday 04 July 2003 14:19, joakim at bamse.nordberg.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have troubles getting things to work smooth on my desktop based on
> woody and the kde debs from kde.org.
>
> I manage to compile it. -But then the problem starts. It seems that I
> havnät figured out howto replace the old kdepim and so on with the new
> ones.
>
> So my question is? Does anyone knows about debs of kroupware client
> that runs on woody with kde debs from kde.org?

I'll write a HOWTO about setting up the client next week.

Short summary: You should install a KDE from source, without the
kdenetwork and kdepim packages. Then add the kroupware packages. The only
necessary parts of KDE are kdelibs and kdebase, but you can add anything
you like to it.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark