[Kroupware] Shared calendar bug in KDE client

Arend van Beelen arend at auton.nl
Fri Jul 4 12:44:47 CEST 2003

Hi!

I just installed the KDE client RC4. I still experience a
strange bug. If an extra calendar is shared through IMAP,
whether in Outlook or in libkcal format, I need to
explicitly tell the KDE client the folder contains
calendar items. If I do this, KOrganizer is embedded and
displays the folder correctly. But if I click on another
folder and then click back to the shared calendar folder,
KOrganizer is embedded for a fraction of a second, then
disappears and the folder is shown as mail again. Why is
this? Does KOrganizer crash or something?

Greets,

Arend jr.