[Kroupware] Debian packages?

Laurent Rathle lrathle at kde-france.org
Thu Jul 3 16:49:23 CEST 2003

Le Jeudi 3 Juillet 2003 15:28, m.mohr a écrit :
> I`m looking for the packages for woody, but
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0/bin/Debian-3.0/
> only has rpms. I`m not supposed to run those through alien, am I? ;)

No. If you read the QIM, you'll see that kolab is installed in his own
environment (/kolab /kolab/bin /kolab/etc, ...) and that it has his own rpm
in /kolab/bin with the database that goes with it. You install it running
first openpkg*src.sh then as root openpkg*kol.sh.

The rest in the QIM :-)

lrathle at kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org