[Kroupware] Re: KOLAB-CLIENT installation

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Wed Jul 2 16:02:09 CEST 2003

On Monday 30 June 2003 13:13, Jon Reynolds wrote:
> You ever get an answer for this? And if you did could you share the
> answer with me?

I suggest you install a KDE from source in a separate directory (like
/usr/local/kde). If not, remove the installation of kdepim and kdenetwork
and use the location of the KDE files installed by Mandrake.

If you do use the prefix of the system KDE files, you will get into
problems cleaning up, if you for some reason decide to remove kroupware
from your system again.

Bo.