[Kroupware] Kolab in our business

Arend van Beelen arend at auton.nl
Wed Jul 2 12:45:45 CEST 2003

Hi!

Lately I've been busy installing and testing the Kolab
server. Yesterday I gave a successful demonstration of the
software to my boss and colleagues. They were all quite
enthousiastic about it. Now we will replace our current
mail and calendar systems with the Kolab server to see how
it will hold itself in real life. We are only a small IT
company with 12 employees (called Auton Rijnsburg), but if
our Kolab experiences continue to be positive, we will
advise and install it for our customers as well. My boss
wanted to know though if you know about other companies
that are already implementing the Kolab server.

Also, I got one more technical question. If I create a
Shared Folder on the server, how can I make Outlook
recognize it as a calendar? I don't seem to be able to
force Outlook to use it as a calendar and I can't specify
the folder type through the web interface of Kolab either.

Greets,

Arend jr.