[Kroupware] Re: outlook connector

Kervin L. Pierre kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:08:06 -0500

Hi,

We have a roadmap set; the first milestones are to produce a MAPI
message store provider and a MAPI transport provider, without tackling
any of the calendaring properties just yet.  I'm working on the message
store and Chris is working on the transport provider.

My goal has been to upload code as soon has I have a minimal default
message store provider dll that does not violently take down outlook on
being loaded :) .  Chris has his own schedule.

So, if there are any developers who don't mind working on MAPI service
providers, drop us a line on devel mailing list.