[Kroupware] apache module in beta 2

Carlos A. Rega kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:16:16 +0000

On Thursday 30 Jan 2003 13:20, Tassilo Erlewein wrote:
> we have come across various problems with the beta2 and
> preparing a beta2.1 as I speak.
>
> your problem at hand can be solved with excluding the
> mod_auth_dbm from the configure call in
> the apache.spec file.
>
> I give it a shot and include it in beta2.1...
I am trying adding --define 'with mod_auth_dbm no' in the comand line to rpm
-bb, as I could not find any ref to that module in the spec file, not sure if
that would do the trick. Anyhow, would I be able to just do rpm -ivh with the
src rpms for beta2.1 or will I need to bootstrap from scratch?

Thanks again
Carlos
(hoping to test kolab soon ;)