[Kroupware] Beta 2 download

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:29:18 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Carlos A. Rega wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to download Beta 2 from the ftp site:
>
> ftp://master.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-current
>
> but I can't cd into that directory, is there a problem with the permissio=
ns?

We are not finished in preparing Beta2 (things look good though).

In addition currently anonymous ftp is currently blocked on master.kde.org
in order to allow the mirrors to catch up with the just released KDE 3.1.

The good news is that the KDE Kolab Client is based on KDE 3.1.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de