[Kroupware] Preparing Beta 2

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:46:52 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003, Lutz Badenheuer wrote:

Hi,

> Am Montag, 27. Januar 2003 17:24 schrieb Andreas Kretschmer:
> > am  Mon, dem 27.01.2003, um 14:29:38 +0100 mailte
> konold@erfrakon.de folgendes:
> > > You may try to install the kolab server from anonymous cvs. (We
> > > are testing exactly this right now on Debian 3.0 and SuSE 8.1)
> >
> > If there are a Debian package?
>
> Great idea! Maybe you should build one.

We installed today the most recent stuff on a Debian 3.0 system
successfully. We will provide the binary packages for Debian 3.0 therefor
as an unsupported addon to the Beta2 release. Of course installing from
source is still recommended.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de