[Kroupware] How to handle large distribution lists

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:17:09 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Tassilo Erlewein wrote:

> Am Sonntag, 26. Januar 2003 07:00 schrieb Kim Lester:
>
> > As an alternative, maybe mass posts should be forced to use an automagi=
> > web based "notice board" concept where the email is automatically place=
d on
> > a web accessible noticeboard and a onel line URL is emailed instead.
>
> I think this could be better handled with a shared imap folder.
> My understanding is that posting email to such a folder can easily be don=
e.

Yes, this is very much correct and most efficient while easy to implement.
Please note that we already included support for shared folder including
ACLs.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de