client compatibility (was: Re: [kroupware] About mozilla calendar ...)

Guido Bockamp kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:32:14 +0100

Hey Bo, hey list,

What should I say: I do believe I can somehow understand Henning meens
and I really appreciate his
detailed aproach, *but* in the end you are right, Bo! Do not let
yourself be distracted. You are doing
just fine and - to my mind - have the correct approach the the problem.
Keep going!

Guido

PS.: Ever thought of maybe making seperate lists e.g. "technical",
"strategic", "helpdesk"? What does the
list say to this?