[Kroupware] Kolab contribution policy

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:09:49 +0100

--Boundary-02=_BGUJ+hr8ftX2sAB

On Wednesday 15 January 2003 05:31, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 January 2003 09:31 am, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > On Saturday 11 January 2003 18:10, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > > What is the policy about adding packages or provideing packages for
> > > kolab?
> >
> > There is no explicit policy yet.
> > For now, people should just publish link to their contributions
> > on this list.
>
> So there is there any external input welcome on this or should we just sit
> back and wait?

Well, of course it is welcome!
Maybe I was taking this a bit too natural within a Free Software project
like this. :)

Another thing is that the time of the people trying to fullful the contract=
=20
is limited which makes it quite impossible for us to fully check out
each contribution we get yourselfs to make it an official part.
However this should not limited anybody from publishing
any contribution and interest other people it.