[Kroupware] kolab-1.0-beta1

Christian Stüllenberg kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:28:19 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've had some minor problems while compiling the kolab-1.0-beta1 and I
simply want to tell you about them, so that you can adjust your QIM.

1) Before you can build and install gcc with "rpm -bb gcc.spec" you
   have to build and install the binutils package.

2) The imapd package makes me real headache, and I finally need to
   adjust the cyrus-imapd-2.1.10.tar.gz:
   - Added "-I../et" to CFLAGS in timsieved/Makefile.in
   - Added "-I../et" to CFLAGS in notifyd/Makefile.in
   - Added "-I../et" to CFLAGS in imap/Makefile.in
   With these adjustments I was able to compile the imap package, but
   I don't really now, if this the right way.

That's already all.

Thanks for the great work,
Regards,
Christian