[Kroupware] Re: Fwd: My Two Cents Worth

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:03:19 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Tom Badran wrote:

Hi,

> consider (and this is in exceptional circumstances only) would be to use =
exim
> over postfix, and that would take a damn good reason above the fact i jus=

Yes, we also considered exim to be a valid alternative to postfix.

Basically we at erfrakon are more experiences in postfix and we know how
to scale postfix to the extreme while we do lack this experience with
exim.

On the other hand the most scalable MTA I am aware of (made very good
experiences) is zmailer. We did not choose zmailer because there is much
less general documentation available compared to postfix.

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de