[Kroupware] Cannot delete user

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:51:15 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 5 Jan 2003, Torsten Flammiger wrote:

Hi,

> We have the same problem here. Deleting a user failes:

Yes this is acknowledged.

> it's the same error as in posting "shared folder deletion"
> Also sometimes creating an account takes very long (some hours)
> others are accessable immediately

This is interesting and means that we sometimes miss a write operation in
LDAP.

(UWe monitor write operations via the slurpd replication protocoll and
take all necessary actions as soon as we detect a write operation on the
configuration backend)

Regards,
-- martin

Germanenstra=DFe 15, 70563 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de