[Kroupware] Connecting to Web interface

Henning Holtschneider kroupware@mail.kde.org
02 Jan 2003 15:30:31 +0100

Am Don, 2003-01-02 um 12.13 schrieb Ralph Sikau:

> After several attempts I managed to compile all packages and the kolab
> server should be running. When it starts, it complains about various
> files in the /etc/postfix directory not being owned by root. Should I
> correct this? I thought that everything below /kolab is truely owned by
> kolab.

I think it complains about files in /kolab/etc/postfix. You can ignore
those messages.

> The more important question for me is how to get into the web
> configuration area.
> Do I have to create an administrator first or what is the correct
> address?
> I somehow feel lost at that point. Help appreciated.

When you start the Kolab server for the first time it will configure the
system and then it will tell you how to log on to the admin interface
(username manager, random password). The URL is
https://<server name or IP address>/admin.

Regards,
hh