[Kroupware] Re: Compiling imapd and postfix fails

Poul Møller Hansen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:18:34 +0100

>Do you have another libsasl in /usr/local/lib? That's the only path the==
20
>compiler looks for when building imapd (other than the stuff inside the==
20
>kolab environment). Did the sasl package build without errors?

>opiechallenge/opieverify are part of the sasl package but at least on my=
=20
>machine, "strings /kolab/lib/sasl/* | grep opie" finds no matches.

>Regards,
>hh

---
"strings /kolab/lib/sasl/* | grep opie" gives several lines here.

I have now compiled sasl with --without=opie, and now I can compile imapd and
postfix.

The question is if I need opie "One Time Password in Everything" ?

I have uninstalled all cyrus packages on the host system now, to be sure they
don't affects the result.

Regards, Poul