[Kroupware] Re: Help needed compiling Kolab Client

Marc Mutz kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 01:07:32 +0100

--Boundary-02=_fFjE+5X1rXilHiM

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 00:19, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks, but I ran ln -s /usr/bin/auto* /bin
> tried again and got the same errors in both directories.
<snip>

No. I said you should link or copy autofoo to either autofoo-1.6 (if=20
autofoo is from automake 1.6) or to autofoo-2.5x (if autofoo is from=20
autoconf 2.54), see the ls -l I had attached.

Marc

=2D-=20
The DMCA is unconstitutional, but they don't care. Until it's ruled
unconstitutional, they've won. If they can scare software companies,
ISPs, programmers, and T-shirt manufacturers [...] into submission,
they've won for another day. The entertainment industry is fighting a
holding action, and fear, uncertainty, and doubt are their weapons. We
need to win this, and we need to win it quickly. Every day we don't
win is a loss.                 -- Bruce Schneier, Crypto-Gram Aug 2001