[Kroupware] Problems with postfix

Andreas Hildebrandt kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:55:12 +0100

Hi all!

For some reason, I don't manage to have the kolab postfix accept mail
for the kolab users. I have
created a user "test" with the web interface and I am able to connect as
test to the imap server. I can
also create the necessary folders. But every time I try to send this
user an email, it is rejected.
A telnet on the smtp port of the kolab host always ends with a

"User unknown in local recipient table"

Strange...

Of course, I have checked that I am connecting to the correct postfix
(i.e. there are no other smtpds
on the machine)

By the way, and completely unrelated: when using the latest beta of the
client for a large
mailbox (1000+ mails), I keep getting "Folder is not in initial sync
state" messages that sound pretty
scary. What is the right way to handle them? It seems to me that the
problem occurs if a check for
mail is initiated while another one is still in progress or while mails
are being moved. This makes it
pretty impossible for me to use a regular mail checking interval below
10 minutes...

Bye,

  Andreas Hildebrandt