[Kroupware] Apache wont start

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:43:50 +0200

I have rebuilt the RPM (verified that openssl is installed) and still
the same problem. (remove kolab, apache; reinstall apache,kolab)
I suspect that there is something wrong with the spec file or how=20
the apache SRPM detects openssl.

rpm -q openssl       gives the output...
openssl-0.9.7-1.2.0

Stephan