[Kroupware] Apache wont start

Stephan Buys kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:05:19 +0200

Hi all,

I cant access the web administration due to the fact that apache wont start. The error that I get is stated below:
I am running a RedHat 7.3 box with the kolab-current src.rpms (downloaded at the start of the week).

Any ideas?

Syntax error on line 12 of /kolab/etc/apache/apache.conf:
Invalid command 'SSLVerifyClient', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
/kolab/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
/kolab/etc/rc:WARNING: script `/kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.apache:start' returned non-null (0) return code

Thanks!
Stephan Buys