[Kroupware] Problem with kolab-1.0-beta2.1 and KDE3.1 clients

Tobias Koenig kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:41:17 +0100

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:47:40PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 12:38, Tobias Koenig wrote:
Hi,

> > No, I've setup a local kolab server.
> > Accessing it with the web frontend works fine, and the ldap and imap
> > structure seems to be ok as well...
>
> Okay so I'm not sure what it is and a developer needs to comment.
>
> > > It propably means that you already have some configuration left on the
> > > server. If so, give me a call and we clean out the old max account.
> >
> > So adding a new account would help?
>
> You could at least try. :)
I added a new user, and everything works fine.
Nevertheless, if I remove the old (buggy) user and add him again, the
same problem happens for him.

BTW in the KDE clients for 3.1, kmail seems to store address book
entries and calendar data only local in the imap cache and does not
sync with the server...
If I press 'Refresh local imap cache', all contacts/dates gets deleted
:(
How can I sync the local cache with the server?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
In a world without walls and fences who