[Kroupware] korganizer extends appointments

Eildert Groeneveld kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:49:23 +0100

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 17:28, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 16:30, Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> > Hello Folks
> > after having installed kroupware from cvs
> > pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
> > as kdepim and kdenetwork I am having problems all over the place.
> > The most serious one is that korganizer extends multiday events by one
> > day, apparently each time the calendar is read.
> > The same seems to happen with repeated events like birthdays: korganizer
> > suggest to have birthday parties that last 2,3 or five days.
> >
> > I am using a calendar file from some earlier korganizer.
> >
> > Any idea of what is going on?
>
> Not yet, probably a bug of some kind.
>
> > Or is the kroupware korganizer not fit for
> > use?
>
> Note that korganizer is called directly by KMail
> when you click on the Calender icon.
hmmm, I have kmail from the kroupware cvs running but I have only two icons on
the tool bar: the printer and the undo button. When I add more buttons
through the tool bar config the toolbar itself does not change.

> Using KOrganizer from the kroupwarebranch
> standalone might bring problems.

What am I doing wrong?

greetings

Eildert