[Kroupware] addressbook

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:39:37 +0000

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 19:55, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Press on the INBOX - Contacts folder, a window for KAddressbook should pop
> up. Then there should be the button. Tooltip: "Lookup Addresses
> in Directory". If you don't see the button, edit the tool bars
> from the "Preferences" menu and add the button.
> Sorry I don't see a menu item for this here.

Hai,

There is no "preferences" menu (in kaddressbook) , I do have a "settings" menu
in which I can configure toolbars.
There are 4 toolbars to be configured:
Main toolbar
Contact toolbar
View toolbar
Filter toolbar

None of which contain an item remotely related to
"Lookup addresses in directory".  The only item that
has something like a magnifying glass is the "search"
icon, but that's in kmail , not in kaddressbook and has
quite a different function.
Sorry seems not available in my kaddressbook, are
there any packages on which kdepim depends , except
from the usual base kde packages etc.

TIA
Wim Bakker