[Kroupware] addressbook

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:47:36 +0000

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 17:12, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > Yes, I saw that, but using kadderssbook only seems
> > to give access to the personal addressbook , not the
> > addressbook which is editable in the manager's webinterface.
>
> Add your server as ldap source for kaddressbook.
> Use the "query" button showing a small magifying glass over
> a book.

Hai,

We must be having different kaddressbook's , I use
kdepim-kroupware-beta5 package , I added localhost
as ldap host
netstat shows:

tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:389           127.0.0.1:32770
ESTABLISHED 1320/slapd          keepalive (6425,72/0/0)

so ldap is running.
I have added localhost , port 389 , base dn amdslack
as found in /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.conf:
base_dn : dc=amdslack
bind_dn : cn=manager,dc=amdslack
bind_pw : ******
ldap_uri : ldap://127.0.0.1:389
php_dn : cn=nobody,dc=amdslack
php_pw : ******

But no addressbook and allso no "query button" or I must
have really gone blind. Where should this query button be,
which menu item?
TIA
Wim Bakker