[Kroupware] kolab_bootstrap bug(?) / client installation

Martin Konold kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:44:06 -0800

On Saturday 22 February 2003 01:30, Martin K=FCchler wrote:

Hi Martin,

> but maybe one just should never have a non-C locale as root ?

Yes!

> For the client installation : wouldn't the installation risk to interfere
> with an existing kde 3.1 with kmail etc. already installed ? So for test
> purposes, shouldn't I rather set up a test machine than create a test use=
r=20
> ? :-(

Create a test user and then install the kolab client in the $HOME/kde3 of t=
he=20
test user.

There is no need to install the kolab client globally.

Regards,
=2D- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963
fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de