[Kroupware] wish: kroupware/advogato integration

Amit Shah kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:47:56 +0530

On Tuesday 04 Feb 2003 04:56, konold@erfrakon.de wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Amit Shah wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Well, entries made in korganizer could be published... One will probably
> > write down his daily proceedings, and would want to publish some stuff on
> > advogato...
>
> I think it makes more sense to do such an integration task outside of the
> kolab client. Maybe make advocato an attendendy plus some scripting on the
> advogato site.

Advogato has an XML-RPC interface: http://www.advogato.org/xmlrpc.html

adding some code that would handle publishing of some diary entries won't be
too much work also, IMO. What do you all think?

Amit.
--
Amit Shah
http://amitshah.nav.to/

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                -- Isaac Asimov