[Kroupware] Kolab 1.0Beta2 and KDE client Beta4

Olschewski, Torsten kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:20:55 +0100

Hi,

some questions about Kolab server 1.0Beta2 and KDE client Beta4:

Kolab server:
How can i configure a own subnet in $KOLABDIR/etc/postfix/main.cf ?
currently: mynetworks=127.0.0.1/8, 10.b.c.d/24
I have an netmask of 255.255.252.0 and mynetworks must be
127.0.0.1/8, 10.b.c.d/22.
If i change the mask manually in $KOLABDIR/etc/postfix/main.cf,
somehow the server changes the mask after restart back to /24.

Client:
How can i set the address book from a LDAP server as default address book
for kmail.
Up to now, if i open the kmail address book i can browse in the local list.
Then i can search in the online directory.

I should like to search first in the LDAP directory without adding all users
to local address book.

Thanks in advance
Torsten