[Kroupware] Make exit during configure-building of kdenetwork-tree for Kolab-Client.

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:04:30 +0100

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 22:03, Rafael Kolless wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get this error each time I try to make the configure-script for the
> kdenetwork-build:
>
> ---- cut ---
> rafael@Thor:/home/data/kolab/client/kdenetwork> make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** Creating acinclude.m4
> *** Creating list of subdirectories
> *** Creating configure.in
> *** Creating aclocal.m4
> *** Creating configure
> /usr/bin/m4: ERROR: EOF in string
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
> make: *** [all] Fehler 2
> rafael@Thor:/home/data/kolab/client/kdenetwork>
> --- cut ---
>
> kdepim builds correctly
>
> I use automake-1.6.3 and autoconf-2.5.7

I don't think any of the auto* wizards are on this list. Please either try=
=20
asking on kde-devel@mail.kde.org or try the latest beta versions from=20
ftp://ftp.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se/pub/kroupware/beta/latest. The=20
packages have already constructed the configure scripts and Makefile.in=20
files, so you can run configure directly.

I will most likely bring out a beta4 today - and you might want to hold on=
=20
to that.

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark