[Kroupware] Will Kroupware support SyncML?

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:43:11 +0100

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 15:35, Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Will Kroupware support SyncML for synchronization with mobile devices
> supporting this standard, such as Nokia Communicators?

In the first release, the KDE Kolab client will only be able to sync with=20
PalmOS devices and there are currently no plans to change this.

In KDE development, the KPilot application which kroupware uses is being=20
phased out for the Kitchensync application which is meant to sync with=20
many different sort of devices. However, this application is so far very=20
experimental, so we have no plans to use this for now. Kitchensync is=20
scheduled for release with KDE 3.2.

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark