[Kroupware] Apache wont start

Michael Polivanov kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:32:01 +0100

Sorry for stupid quoting, i forgot to me on the list.

> If you want to make sure you are not missing any important
> apache modules, you might try using the Makefile for
> apache provided by the kroupware guys. In the version I
> checked out from CVS I found it in the apache subdiretory.

i tried with 'make all' instead of rpm -bb apache:

kolab@xata$ make all
rpm -ba apache.spec --define 'with_mod_ssl yes' --define 'with_mod_php yes'
--define 'with_mod_dav yes' --define 'with_mod_auth_ldap yes' --define
'with_mod_php_openldap yes'
error: failed build dependencies:
        mm   is needed by apache-1.3.27-20030125
make: *** [all] Error 1

> Did you first install openssl before compiling apache?

yes, i did. i used slightly changed list form QIM (the order in QIM is wrong):

make
patch
binutils
gcc