[Kroupware] Progress report, remarks about the QIM, build failure

konold@erfrakon.de kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 21:22:02 +0100 (CET)

On 7 Feb 2003, Ralph Sikau wrote:

>     Step 2 of the QIM doesn't seem to work. Instead of
>
>     sh ./openpkg-1.2.0-1.2.0.src.rpm --prefix=/kolab --user=kolab --group=kolab
>     2>&1 | tee > kolab.log
>
>     I used
>
>     sh ./openpkg-1.2.0-1.2.0.src.sh --prefix=/kolab --user=kolab --group=kolab
>     2>&1 | tee > kolab.log
>
>     That seems to work.

This is already corrected on the ftp server.

>     There's no procmail package in the ftp directory is it is the package missing

I just added the package.

>     or is the documentation wrong? Well just to be sure I will install the
>     procmail package I found in beta1, since this is the latest package I can
>     find.
>
>     zlib is also missing,

I fixed this already before.

> Do we need procmail or not? I can imagine that sieve will be doing all
> the filtering. Or?
> zlib is there.

procmail is not really used and only needed to satisfy a dependency.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de