[Kroupware] Confusion on the ftp server

kroupware@mail.kde.org kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:04:52 -0800

Hi,

it just came to my attention that our rsync script to synchronize our packages
with the kde ftp server was bogus (missing --delete). I just fixed this now
and I hope that the stuff on the ftp server is now less confusing.

In addition in order to make your live easier I added all required packages
(from OpenPKG) to the src directory of Beta2.1

Until things migrate to ftp.kde.org you may download them from ktown.kde.org.

In general we recommend very much to also have a look at our publically
accessable cvs repository.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de