[Kroupware] Debian woody packages and roadmap

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:38:16 +0100

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 17:30, Javier Vi=F1uales Guti=E9rrez wrote:

> I'd like to help you to build the Debian packages of Kroupware. I had
> just read the "Architecture Paper 1.0.1", please tell me if I can help
> you.

could you check out the source via anonymous cvs and
look over it to get a rough estimation of the needed effords ?

see the quick install manual on how to get the latest stuff via cvs
ftp://ktown.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/src/QIM

Ahm a little RPM knowhow would probably not hurt ...
I myself have no experiences in building deb packages.

Tassilo