[Kroupware] Debian woody packages and roadmap

Nicolas Huillard kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:31:41 +0100

Hello all,

I've recently subscribed the list, because we plan to use Kolab with
Outlook and further with the KDE suite. We have no Exchange server here
and no experience about it, just to explain the context.
We use Debian 3.0 woody on server platforms and I read recently that :
* there will be binary debian packages "soon"
* kolab 1.0 stable will be released in a few (2) weeks
Does this mean that I can simply "wait" for the released Debian packages
(we have a lot of work to use the waiting time efficiently...), and
expect to have a working server by the end of the month ?
We already tried to compile beta 2, but aborted at the openpkg compile
step... I personnaly have no details, but can provide some if needed.
I there any tricks to take care about when using the Bynari connector
for Outlook ?

TIA,

Nicolas Huillard
Directeur technique