[Kroupware] Beta packages of the KDE kolab client

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:44:58 +0100

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 13:40, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 February 2003 13:24, Ivaylo Toshev wrote:
> > =D0=9D=D0=B0 =D1=81=D1=80, 2003-02-05 =D0=B2 12:49, Bo Thorsen =D0=B7=
=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0:

> > > I hope you saw the discussion about shared folders before?
> > > Unfortunately the client isn't able to handle them, and probably
> > > won't be before 1.0
> > >
> > > :-(
> >
> > Hm, the strange thing is that after i tried with Kolab client, now
> > any other client (Mozilla for example), claims that "The user user
> > mailbox cannot be found !",but sees shared folder even on that. It is
> > possible Kolab Client beta1 to broke something on the server ?
>
> I doubt that very much. We add some folders to INBOX if running in
> groupware mode (necessary for the calendar, contacts...) but we don't
> remove anything.

BTW, I'm pretty concerned about this, so once you figure out what is=20
wrong, please let me know. No matter if the problem was with us or not.

Thanks,

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=C3=A4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark