[Kroupware] Beta packages of the KDE kolab client

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:49:31 +0100

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 13:06, Ivaylo Toshev wrote:
> installation procedure is OK.
> I have problems with server side. I made shared folders, but cannot see
> them !?
> One of that Shared folders, i can see, not as: imap://hostname/Folder,
> but as imap://hostname/user/Folder
> user is my first regular user account thet i've made.
> Any ideas ?!
> Colab CLient just says: Server cannot find user mailbox and crashes,
> but Mozilla-Mail client sees /user/Folder/
> The server is beta1.
> Anyway i will rebuild the server from beginning with new packages.

I hope you saw the discussion about shared folders before? Unfortunately=20
the client isn't able to handle them, and probably won't be before 1.0=20
:-(

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark