Ogo +kolab (was Re: [Kroupware] shared folders question)

Marc Schumann elmanso at fam-schumann.de
Thu Dec 11 07:20:42 CET 2003

Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003 23:34 schrieb m.stolte at datadevil.demon.nl:
> > Für alle die oGo benutzen vielleicht (wie für mich) ein Workaround.
> > Für alle die kein oGo benutzen klappt es vielleicht mit vFilter ( habe es
> > nicht getestet sollte aber beim Kolab funktionieren )
>
> why would we use oGo too? I've read the site, but i'm not sure what the
> idea is behind using it *and* Kolab..

Kolab brings the secure, the prinstalled postfix, ldap, cyrus .....

oGo has what kolab is missing at moment:
A real webclient where all functions run, a document management, have you had
a look on adresses AND Enterprises contacts with links to other adresses, and
not to forget the Mailfilters.

If Kolab is sometimes as far my choice would be on Kolab (sure), but at the
moment oGo works for "me" better.