[Kroupware] shared folders question

Marc Schumann elmanso at fam-schumann.de
Wed Dec 10 09:36:27 CET 2003

Am Freitag, 5. Dezember 2003 07:11 schrieb Marc Schumann:
> Good morning,
>
> I have a question:
>  how can i do it that my shared folders can recieve mail as users?. I read
> in an older Thread that it had been possible in a previous version ?. I
> want to sort my Mails with fetchmail in different mailboxes, AND ther are
> users that have to read the same Mail.... Folders!....

Isn't it possible that i send with fetchmail all my Mails that have to benn
sorted to shared folders to a dummie user and then sort my Mail with a
serverside Sortprogram to my shared folders as a workaround ?

Please help or give me hints if it is possible, and when with wich
programs ....

Thanks Marc Schumann