[Kroupware] ZfOS kolab-1.0.14-20031126/obmtool (Was: Zen for Open Source)

Brian Galura bgalura at bstech.org
Tue Dec 2 18:44:06 CET 2003

I have had the same problem and the most recent ZfOS kolab installed fresh.
The web interface works without a problem but imap mailboxes are not created
in /kolab/var/imap/user/* and mail bounces when sent to created users. My
apache log is identical to the one referenced in this thread. I am running
kolab with the most recent SRC obmtool distro on Debian sarge