[Kroupware] ZfOS kolab-1.0.14-20031126/obmtool (Was: Zen for Open Source)

Tue Dec 2 10:49:15 CET 2003

Hello,

I'd like to thank the authors of kolab and especially the genius who
made obmtool.
With the hint from Martin (put ncurse before perl) everything worked
without problem on Suse 9.0 Prof.
I started the obmtool, watched several hours of tv, and when I got back
there were a complete kolab-server installed and ready to run!!!

best regards
Uwe