[Kroupware] Kolab Client Compilation Problems

Fabio Corneti ciccio at smilzo.net
Fri Aug 29 12:35:43 CEST 2003

Sorry, I inadvertely press the key combination for sending mail so the initial part of this message as alreay been posted...

Hi All,
I tried to compile Kolab Client 1.0.1 on my laptop (Mandrake 9.1 with Texstar KDE packages (3.1.3), kdelibs-devel, openldap-devel and pilot-link-devel installed), but when it descends in the Kmail directory, it stop with this error:

kmfolder.cpp: In member function `virtual void KMFolder::readConfig()':
kmfolder.cpp:1345: error: invalid conversion from `int' to `KMFolder::FolderContents'

It gives me the same error if I try to compile the 1.0.0 version.

The compiler I'm using is gcc 3.3.1.

Two or three months ago I compiled a RC version of the client under Gentoo Linux with KDE 3.1.2 and it finished successfully (and it still works well), so I wonder if this could be a compiler issue or a kde version issue.

Did someone experience the same issue? Thank you all for the awesome work, I'm enjoying Kolab Server since two months and I'm really satisfied.

Fabio Corneti